What methods can you use for Payment?
- Payment may be made with cash, personal check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or personal debit card and credit card logo.
- Co-pay payments are expected at the time of check-in prior to your visit.
- Cash discount available.
- No one will be denied medical services due to inability to pay at the time of service.
Forms you can fill out ahead of time to bring with you
Steck Medical Group has made the following forms available to our patients (You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these forms)
- Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat here
- Download our New Patient Packet here
- Past, Family, and Social History form (Click to download)
- Screening-STEADI Fall Risk
- Screening GAD-7
- Geriatric Depression Scale
- Colonoscopy Prep-Bisacodyl PCH
- Colonoscopy Prep-Gavilyte-PCH
- Colonoscopy-Prep-Suprep PCH
- Colonoscopy-Prep Spanish-PCH
- Colonoscopy Instructions
Will we file your claims with your insurance company?
We will directly bill insurance companies, who are contracted with Steck Medical Group, for your medical care, and await their processing before billing you individually for any remaining balance. As a courtesy, we will bill non-contracted insurance companies, but the balance for medical services provided is always the responsibility of the patient. Please present your current insurance card upon check-in at each visit.
With which insurance companies do we contract?
We are participating with Aetna/US Healthcare, First Choice Health Plan and associated Beech Street Health Network, Sound Health, Molina Healthcare, PacificCare (Commercial and Secure Horizons), Premera Blue Cross, Regence Blue Shield, Uniform Medical, and United Healthcare. We are accepting assignment with Medicare and are currently a Medicaid provider.
Need assistance with your questions?
Steck Medical Group has patient account representatives available to assist you with any questions about your payments, insurance, or whether Steck contracts with your employer group. Please call 360-748-0211 and ask for Financial Services.