Urgent Care Hours
Urgent Care hours have reverted back to 12 hour days throughout the week and will continue with the current hours for the weekend. The Woodland Urgent Care Center will be open the following hours every week as of October 1st, 2020.
- Monday – Friday : 7 AM to 7 PM
- Saturday – Sunday : 9 AM to 4 PM
- Holidays : 12 PM to 4 PM
The Steck team is excited to announce we have new providers! We have happily brought on Cynthia Lobe, PA-C to our Family Practice as of the beginning of August. She is taking new patients and is also able to perform DOT PHYSICALS! We have welcomed Joel Deming, PA-C as a part of our Family Practice as well. He has begun taking new patients in September and will be performing SPORTS PHYSICALS. Our Woodland Urgent Care Center is also grateful to have gained Brandon Barker, PA-C to the Steck family! We are so thrilled to be bringing on new providers to provide the absolute best care for you. If you would like to schedule an appointment please call our main office. Thank you and we look forward to providing for you!
For those of you who are new patients click here for a New Patient Packet
The Steck Medical main office is open 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Thursday.
Our Primary Care doors are open for well visits. If you would like to be seen by your provider, you may call our office to set up an appointment. If you are having a fever or any respiratory issues, PLEASE call our office before you come in.
- Drive to urgent care parking lot, ring the doorbell located at the urgent care entrance door, then return to your car for someone to greet you and give you further instructions.
- We are performing limited labs and X-rays.
Contact Your Provider
If you feel like you need to contact your provider directly, you are able to get ahold of them through the Patient Portal. If you are unsure of how to get your patient portal set up, feel free to call our office to seek assistance with this.
You may contact your provider during normal office hours, 8am – 5pm Monday -Thursday. Our providers will not be able to check their inbox 24/7, however they will do their very best to get back to you as soon as they are able to.
Please use our scheduling team at 360-748-0211 Option 1 for any appointment scheduling. Thank you!
If you think you are infected or that you have been exposed to anyone who is and you need any assistance, please contact the health department (360) 520-4920. If you are having serious symptoms and respiratory distress, it is recommended that you are seen by a medical professional and tested.
Again, thank you for your patience and cooperation with Steck during these difficult times. We will provide updates or changes of information when they occur, so please check back here to our website daily.
Under New Administration
Steck Medical Group has undergone some changes in staff and administration over the past few months. We are now under a new administration and . Our team has goals to serve our community by providing the absolute best care and service.
Special Thanks To Our Community!
Steck Medical Group would like to thank all of those who have been helping keep us stay stocked with necessary supplies so we can keep providing care to our community daily.
Special thanks to:
- Dr. Harley Miller MD and his family
- Gary Bilodeau PA-C and his family
- Chehalis Chamber of Commerce
- Walmart in Chehalis
- Safeway in Chehalis
- Baydos in Chehalis
- Smith & Son Grocery in Mossyrock,
- Mossyrock Hardware store.
These individuals have donated or made available vital supplies that are currently almost impossible to get. Thanks to their work and kindness we can continue operating and assisting the public with urgent care at WUCC and via telemedicine for primary care during these challenging times.
We have added some resources to our website regarding the current outbreak of the Coronavirus|COVID-19. If you would like to review this material please follow the link below. We ask that you stay calm and use these resources to prevent yourself and others from becoming ill. Thank you!
Click Here for our page on COVID.
The Steck Medical Group is committed to providing comprehensive, holistic, high quality medical care with kindness and compassion focused on the individual needs of each patient. Through the use of technologically advanced facilities and well trained staff, we seek to promote wellness and healthy habits for our patients and to continue to contribute positively to our community.
WHEN SHOULD I GO TO URGENT CARE?
When your primary care provider is not available for a same day appointment. We welcome new patients and walk-ins, no appointment is necessary. Our urgent care clinic is open every day of the week and staffed by Steck Medical Providers who can provide treatment for the following NON life-threatening problems:
- Breathing problems: Coughs, colds, wheezing, mild asthma attacks, influenza, sinus infections, and bronchitis
- Ear problems: Ear infections, earaches, foreign object in the ear, and ear wax removal
- Eye problems: Red eye, pink eye, and styes
- Migraines and headaches
- Musculoskeletal problems: Sprains, strains, and simple fractures
- Skin problems: Rashes, minor burns cuts/scrapes, or minor lacerations, bites, poison ivy, and simple abscesses/boils
- Stomach problems: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or heartburn symptoms
- Bladder and urinary tract infections, and concerns of a sexually transmitted infections
- Work injuries (initiating L&I claim)
WHEN SHOULD I GO TO THE ER?
If you fear that you have a serious, life-threatening illness or injury such as stroke, heart attack, uncontrollable bleeding, or head injury with loss of consciousness – CALL 911. You should seek care in an emergency room if you have the following:
- Chest pain or pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Severe burns, pain, or head trauma
- Sudden confusion or mental status changes
- Broken Bones with bone exposed
- Severe & sudden headache
- Speech, vision, or balance changes
- Numbness or loss of sensation
- Severe abdominal pain
Emergency Departments are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year