Woodland Urgent Care (New Hours)
“When Illness Won’t Wait”
New urgent care hours!
- Our Urgent Care is now open 9 AM to 4 PM Saturdays and Sundays. (Last patient checked in @ 3:30 PM.)
- 7 AM to 7 PM Monday thru Friday (Last patient checked in @ 6:30PM)
- 12 PM to 4 PM Holidays
No Appointment Necessary
Know Where To Go
WHEN SHOULD I GO TO URGENT CARE?
When your primary care provider is not available for a same day appointment. We welcome new patients and walk-ins, no appointment is necessary. Our urgent care clinic is open every day of the week and staffed by Steck Medical Providers who can provide treatment for the following NON life-threatening problems:
- Breathing problems: Coughs, colds, wheezing, mild asthma attacks, influenza, sinus infections, and bronchitis
- Ear problems: Ear infections, earaches, foreign object in the ear, and ear wax removal
- Eye problems: Red eye, pink eye, and styes
- Migraines and headaches
- Musculoskeletal problems: Sprains, strains, and simple fractures
- Skin problems: Rashes, minor burns cuts/scrapes, or minor lacerations, bites, poison ivy, and simple abscesses/boils
- Stomach problems: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or heartburn symptoms
- Bladder and urinary tract infections, and concerns of a sexually transmitted infections
- Work injuries (initiating L&I claim)
WHEN SHOULD I GO TO THE ER?
If you fear that you have a serious, life-threatening illness or injury such as stroke, heart attack, uncontrollable bleeding, or head injury with loss of consciousness – CALL 911. You should seek care in an emergency room if you have the following:
- Chest pain or pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Severe burns, pain, or head trauma
- Sudden confusion or mental status changes
- Broken Bones with bone exposed
- Severe & sudden headache
- Speech, vision, or balance changes
- Numbness or loss of sensation
- Severe abdominal pain
Emergency Departments are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
Lab & X Ray
Most Insurances and Credit Cards Accepted
– Walk-ins Welcome –
Weekdays(Monday-Friday): 7 am to 7 pm
Weekends(Saturday-Sunday): 9 am to 4 pm
Holidays : Noon to 4 pm
1299 Bishop Road
Chehalis, WA 98532
Take Exit 76.
Go East to Interstate Ave. (AM/PM Station on the corner)
Turn Right (South) on Interstate Ave.
Interstate Ave goes for about a mile and then ends at a stop sign.
At the Stop sign turn Left and go about 1/4 of a mile.
You will find Steck on the right-hand side of the street.
From Chehalis go South on Market Street.
Turn Right on 20th Street (this becomes Bishop Road).
Go about 1/2 mile; Steck will be on your left-hand side.